69: Good Co-Parenting: Conflict and Cooperation with Your Ex
About the Guest
- Learn more about Dr. Jeppsen.
- Stepfamily Resources
- Certificate in Blended Family Ministry course for ministry leaders
- Well Blended: Growing Unity and Character in your Stepfamily – a self-paced course
- Send us your questions.
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast.
- Links not working for you? Go to our website to find details about this episode: https://www.familylife.com/69
Children need healthy relationships with both parents after divorce, which requires good co-parenting. Listen to Ron Deal talk with Dr. Mary Jeppsen about how to minimize conflict and maximize cooperation in order to co-parent well with a former spouse.